If you're on the lookout for an extra special meeting or conference venue in Sutton Coldfield, look no further than Brook Marston Farm Hotel. Located minutes from the M6 Toll J2, 10 minutes from Birmingham NEC, and less than an 25 minutes from central Birmingham our superb facilities offer everything you need for all sizes of meetings or conferences, together with the attentive service you and your guests deserve. Our largest function room, the Permanent Marquee, is suitable for conferences in Sutton Coldfield and one of the area’s most popular, due to our quiet setting in 8 acres of our own picturesque grounds. Seating from six up to thirty guests boardroom-style, the Robert Peel Suite is ideal for board meetings, interviews and small training sessions in Sutton Coldfield. Business guests will appreciate our comfortable accommodation with free WiFi, spacious working area in the bedrooms and onsite car parking. Of course, when the working day is done, Tamworth’s many attractions are a great way to relax and take your mind off business.
Day delegate package
A productive bundle to get your delegates through the day’s agenda. From £35 per person. The package includes:
- Room Hire
- Unlimited tea, coffee, and refreshments from our central coffee stations – including Fresh Seasonal Fruit; Healthy snacks.
- Meet & Greet meeting to ensure that we fully understand your objectives, including agreeing the catering arrangements for the day.
- Dedicated Event Coordinator for assistance throughout the day.
- Hot and Cold Buffet Styled lunch.
- De-brief meeting to ensure that we have fully met your needs during your event.
- Free Wi-Fi for event organisers and delegates.
- Meeting room equipment: Flipchart and LCD projector and screen for up to 120 delegates.
- In addition the meeting room will contain: stationery supplies, constant supply of still and sparkling mineral water, organiser’s stationery box.
Residential conference package
Sometimes you just need to sleep and digest those ideas. From £135 per person, The package includes:
- Everything in the Day Delegate Package
- Three-course set dinner menu in The Point restaurant
- Solo occupancy overnight in en-suite accommodation
- Full English breakfast